Accident & Health Insurance
RMA is licensed to distribute and transact Life and Accident & Sickness Insurance in all Canadian provinces. Our wide range of partners includes the Lloyd’s of London Market, Canadian and International Specialty Carriers as well as Ancillary Benefits providers. Our deep understanding of A&H products enables us to provide unparalleled support to benefits consultants and financial advisors in developing customized solutions for their clients.
Our solutions supplement the products available in the traditional marketplace and our longstanding relationships with Specialty A&H carriers enable us to tailor solutions to the unique requirements of our clients.
Additional information on the products we offer may be found at the following links:
• Accidental Death & Dismemberment
• Disability and Critical Illness
• Travel and Crisis Management
• Extended Healthcare and Prescription Drugs
Our solutions are generally best suited for the following situations:
• Traditional insurance markets are unable to offer coverage;
• High risk occupations/industries and hazardous activities;
• High limit coverage amounts in excess of base policy maximums and Keyman coverage;
• War and Terrorism risk;
• Mobile workforce;
• Special groups such as students, sports teams and volunteers.
For more information, please contact us
Recent developments at RMA and beyond.
Conferences, client events, and other activities.
Recent Blog Posts
Timely updates and industry analysis from our team.